DATE AND TIME
Wed, 5 Sep. 2018, 09:00
Fri, 7 Sep. 2018, 17:00
Diamond Island Exhibition and Convention Centre
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Cambodia is one of the countries which have highest GDP Growth in the world: 7.07% in 2014 and 7.04% in 2015 (World Bank). Amid the nation’s efforts to be a middle-income economy by 2030, agriculture was chosen as a PRIORITY sector, with the government actively wooing foreign investors.
Phnom Penh recently launched its Industrial Development Policy for 2015-25, which targets increasing the share of industries in gross domestic product to 30 percent by 2025; diversifying export by boosting the portion of processed agricultural products to 12 percent by 2025; and formalizing small and medium-sized enterprises under the purview of the state.
What to Expect in AGRI Cambodia 2018
- The biggest international exhibition for Agriculture Industry in Cambodia
- Business Matching between the Suppliers and Distributors
- Professional Conference / Seminar
- Tour Visit to Hospital/Pharmaceutical Market/Laboratory
- New technologies, exchanging information, new product launches
To find out more, please click the link below.