REGISTER FOR REGULAR UPDATES
DATE AND TIME
Wed, 15 May 2019, 18:00
Thu, 16 May 2019, 17:00
Wednesday 15 May 2019
Pre-Conference Networking Reception Hosted by the British Ambassador to Thailand
Venue: British Ambassador’s Residence
Times: 6pm – 8pm
Thursday 16 May 2019
Venue: The Okura Prestige Hotel, Bangkok
Times: 8.30am – 5pm
Organisers: The Energy Industries Council (EIC) UK, Mistry of Energy Thailand, Department for International Trade Thailand (DIT), British Chamber of Commerce Thailand (BCCT), PTT Exploration and Production Public Company Limited (PTTEP) and Electricity Generating Authority of Thailand (EGAT)
Format of Event
Opening Ceremony by the British Ambassador to Thailand, Ministry of Energy Thailand and Energy Industries Council (EIC) CEO.
Four panel sessions consisting of 5 speakers per session:
- Overview of Energy Market & Projects / Energy Mix In Thailand
- Power and Renewable Opportunities In Thailand
- EPC Companies/Supply Chain Forum: Doing Business In Thailand/Regulatory Requirements / Opportunities & Challenges
- Operators Forum: Doing Business In Thailand / Regulatory Requirements / Opportunities & Challenges
One-to-one business meetings and exhibition to run concurrently.
Ministry of Energy Thailand, PTTEP, EGAT, Thai Oil, CUEL Ltd, (Bangkok), Thai Nippon Steel & Sumikin Engineering (Bangkok), BJC Heavy Industry PCL (Rayong), Sino-Thai Engineering & Construction PCL (Bangkok), Thai Oil PCL (Bangkok), Chevron Thailand Exploration and Production (Bangkok), Bangchak Refinery, Ophir Thailand Ltd (Bangkok), Mubadala Petroleum Thailand (Bangkok), KrisEnergy Thailand (Bangkok), Poyry Group (Chonburi), GE Thailand (Bangkok) Italthai Engineering Co., Ltd, Pesco, B.Grimm Power, Sermsang Power Corporation, Mott MacDonald, Banpu Power Public Company Limited, Bangchak Corporation PCL and many more.
Members of EIC, Members of the British Chamber of Commerce Thailand (BCCT) and DIT Thailand, senior professionals across the energy supply chain in Thailand and globally.
There is currently an early-bird sign-up promotion (available until 29 March 2019):
- 20% discount for any of the selected packages (eg: Speak and Sponsor Package – Original: £2750, Promotion: £2200)
- Additional free delegate passes to the Evening Reception and Conference Day (2 passes)
To find out more details or register your attendance for either the pre-conference reception or the conference itself, please click the link below.