REGISTER FOR REGULAR UPDATES
The GTR-BExA Young Exporter Award and Young Export Financier Award (new for 2019) are open to candidates aged 35 and under (as at 31st December 2018) and employed in the export or export finance department of a manufacturing, trading or financial services company registered in the UK.
The successful candidates, selected from a shortlist of interviewed candidates, will have typically played a key role in winning or closing financing of a significant order or achieving a series of smaller orders, or in establishing a new business process which has led to increased export competitiveness.
The judging panel is made up of representatives from the BExA Council and GTR magazine. Winners receive a cheque for £1,000 and a 1-year subscription to GTR (valued at £550).
Do you know a young exporter or young export financier who deserves recognition? If so, download the nomination form now and return to Michelle Treasure – the deadline for nominations has been extended to Wednesday 31st July.
Shortlisted applicants will be interviewed by a GTR-BExA judging panel in September, and winners will be presented with their awards at the BExA Annual Lunch, to be held at the Mansion House, City of London, on Tuesday 8th October.
Previous winners have included:
- 2018: Jonathan Moyce, owner and Director of Loving Pets UK Ltd
- 2017: Alastair White, Deputy Chairman of Biwater International Ltd
- 2016: Nick de Lisle, Bid Manager at NMS Infrastructure Ltd, and Freddie Tucker,
Trade & Structured Finance at Dints International Ltd
- 2015: Troy Wang, VP‐Customers at Rolls‐Royce PLC
- 2014: Christopher Blackford, Co‐Founder and Operations Director of Sky‐Futures
- 2013: Geoffrey de Mowbray, CEO of Dints International Ltd
- Candidates must be under 35 on 31st December 2018
- Candidates need not be BExA members
- The winner is selected by a GTR‐BExA interview panel taking account of a written submission by the applicant
- The winner receives a cheque for £1,000 and a 1-year subscription to GTR, valued at £550
For more information, contact:
Michelle Treasure, Secretariat, BExA at 020 7222 5419 or email@example.com
The British Exporters Association (BExA) is an independent national trade association representing the interests of the export community.
Global Trade Review (GTR) is the leading news source, publisher and event organiser for the global trade, commodity and export finance markets.