DATE AND TIME
Mon, 12 Nov. 2018, 08:00
Wed, 14 Nov. 2018, 18:00
Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay
177A River Valley Rd 179031, Singapore
Elder Care Asia is THE event where Asia’s most prominent senior care professionals will meet to debate and work together towards reimagining how to shape Asia’s future eldercare landscape.
This is Asia’s ONLY event with a regional focus on elder care investment and will showcase ground-breaking models and technology applications for better senior care outcomes. It will also enable the forging of business partnerships between retirement operators, hospitals and investors amongst other key stakeholder groups that are essential to fostering momentum in this intertwined ecosystem.
The theme for 2018 is a 360° approach to transforming elder care in the region. This year’s event will be examining unique delivery and execution models with not only profitable returns but also improved senior outcomes. Attending Elder Care Asia will provide insights on how hospitals are tailoring for future needs of a growing geriatric population.
Key discussion themes:
- Regional Elder Care market updates
- Demographics and Demand across Asia, and how the market is responding to expansion requirements
- Retirement village investment market, laws, partnerships
- Disease burdens, demand and investment across specific services
- Emerging models for care delivery
- Innovations in quality of care and improving patient outcomes
- Wearables, robotics, telemedicine, IoMT and other innovations impacting elder care
- Design and operations, new trends in Elder Care facilities
- Elder Law and Ethics
- Insurance, pricing and reimbursement models
The event is taking place on 12 – 14 November at the Novotel Clarke Quay, Singapore. To register for this event or download a brochure, click the links below.