REGISTER FOR REGULAR UPDATES
DATE AND TIME
Tue, 18 Jun. 2019, 08:00
Thu, 20 Jun. 2019, 18:00
Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre
Kuala Lumpur, 50088, Malaysia
Oil & Gas Asia (OGA) is Southeast Asia’s biggest and best petroleum industry exhibition…
Malaysia’s Oil & Gas show has been running since 1987 and today it has more attendees and more exhibiting companies than any other show in the region. Between 2011 and 2015 the number of exhibitors increased by 44% and the number of attendees increased by 48%. The growth in the number of attendees is in part a consequence of Malaysia becoming the petroleum industries regional centre. The growth in the number of exhibitors is in part because 92% of exhibiting companies come back year after year, with many believing it’s the best show they’ve partaken.
Establishing Malaysia as the regional deepwater and oilfield services hub…
Southeast Asia has around 412 active offshore fields with ongoing field development activities and Malaysia has the maximum offshore projects and accounts for a large portion of the regional Capital Expenditure (CAPEX).
Faced with maturing oil fields, declining domestic production and a finite fuel source in the face of accelerated economic growth, the main challenge for energy suppliers is not just the availability of alternative energy supply but also the commercial potential of these resources.
In the past decade, Malaysia’s Oil, Gas and Energy (OGE) industry has been contributing about one-fifth to the national GDP (Gross Domestic Product).
As part of the Economic Transformation Programme (ETP) that will propel Malaysia forward into a truly developed nation, the OGE sector is targeting 5 percent annual growth until 2020.
To sustain and increase oil & gas production, the focus is on deepwater exploration and EOR of mature fields with Malaysia generating big potential as a regional EOR hub. Hence, it is crucial that Malaysia continues to highlight its oil and gas potential while staying up-to-date with the latest innovations and technology to strengthen its position.
Oil & Gas Asia 2019 happening from 18 – 20 June 2019 at the Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre will be a crucial platform for Oil & Gas technology suppliers to tap into the lucrative business opportunities that exist in this dynamic regional market.
Mark your calendar for OGA 2019 scheduled from 18th to 20th June 2019 at Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre, Malaysia.
OGA 2019 is the most beneficial way to meet, discuss and acquire the latest in the oil & gas industry:
- A great opportunity to meet up with world-renowned companies in the Oil & Gas industry, under one roof.
- A right place to be, to mingle and exchange business opinions with the industry experts around the Asian region.
- A networking hub where more than 2000 industry players will be, to present their expertise and know-how.
- Industry experts and big names like ABB, Cameron, Icon Offshore, IHC Asia Pacific, Powertium, M3nergy, SPRO Solution, Neu Dimension, Olio Group, SapuraKencana, Siemens, Sime Darby Industrial, Tanjung Offshore, Technip, UMW Oil & Gas and Wartsila will be present.
- OGA 2019 is an excellent platform for visitors to source for the best solutions that the industry can offer.
18-20 June 2019
Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre, Malaysia
For more information about who is attending the show, press coverage and useful downloadable resources, please click the links below.