REGISTER FOR REGULAR UPDATES
DATE AND TIME
Thu, 15 Mar. 2018, 09:30
Fri, 16 Mar. 2018, 14:00
Andaz Liverpool Street Hotel
40 Liverpool St
London, EC2M 7QN, UK
The Indonesia Infrastructure Investment Forum will detail the incredible infrastructure investment opportunities in Indonesia and facilitate meetings between infrastructure project owners in Indonesia/potential local partners and UK potential investors/financial institutions.
Over the two days, the forum will focus on the ‘Exposure of Infrastructure Projects’, 15 March 2018, and the ‘Funding of Infrastructure Projects’, 16 March 2018.
The Forum is to:
- Introduce Indonesia’s infrastructure projects to the UK business community as well as bridging the interest of the infrastructure sector and financial sector to UK investors in the real sector and financial sector.
- Help the government to overcome limited sources of financing/investment in infrastructure sector.
- Facilitate meetings between owners of infrastructure projects/local partners with potential investors, both from the infrastructure sector and finance.
- Learn about the UK financial sector’s contribution to the success of infrastructure development.
- Share information about the legal framework of infrastructure development in Indonesia.
More information is available in the booklet linked below.
Register via email@example.com.