REGISTER FOR REGULAR UPDATES
In July 2018, the Department for International Trade and The Training Gateway are taking an education and training Trade Mission to Malaysia and Indonesia. The trade mission will focus on meeting local universities interested in educational partnerships and organisations who are looking for corporate and technical training.
The mission will incorporate group meetings with local companies who are interested in training from UK companies, 1-2-1 business meetings, mini-exhibitions and opportunities to deliver taster training sessions to local delegates.
Why Malaysia and Indonesia?
- British products and services linked to education and training are worth over £280 million a year in Malaysia
- Over 15,000 Malaysian students are studying at UK universities and at UK branch campuses
- In Indonesia, the demand for education and training is growing due to a government reform program designed to lift educational standards
Who should attend?
- The mission will be centered on corporate training, technical training and educational partnerships. It will be an excellent opportunity to showcase your business to key HR directors and education buyers in the region
- This offer is open to all UK organisations who develop and deliver training programmes or who are looking for educational partnerships
For more information and to register your interest, please click the link below.