REGISTER FOR REGULAR UPDATES
DATE AND TIME
Tue, 2 Mar. 2021, 00:00
Wed, 3 Mar. 2021, 23:59
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
About Bett Asia
Please check the latest response and event updates for COVID-19 here.
The mission of Bett Asia is to bring together people, ideas, practices and technologies so that educators and learners can fulfil their potential. As part of the Bett Global series, they introduced this cutting-edge conference and expo to bring together senior decision-makers and buyers within the education technology space from across Asia and the surrounding regions.
The Summit is a great networking opportunity and allows delegates to share their wealth of knowledge and experiences as well as learn from one another about effectively implementing educational technology in the classroom.
The Expo brings together education leaders, practitioners and industry experts from throughout the region and across the globe. Their presence is of great importance in sharing high-level knowledge and ideas to work towards a common goal of internationalising education practises and ultimately improving student outcome.
In March 2020, Bett Asia will return to Kuala Lumpur for the sixth instalment of the show. After 2019 was the most successful Bett Asia to date, the organisers are working on developing some exciting plans for the 2020 edition.
What can you look forward to?
- Greater presence from high-level government officials from across the region.
- A wide range of high-quality content sessions presented by international senior education leaders and government officials addressing challenges and opportunities arising in the region and beyond.
- More networking opportunities to discuss the landscape of education with your peers, government officials and brands transforming the industry.
- Get up close and personal with the leading suppliers in the EdTech world and experiment with the new tech that will inspire change and make a difference in classrooms and schools.
- More interactive workshops and hands-on sessions to enable attendees to witness first hand technology in action and to be able to take valuable insight back to their institutions and base key decisions off the back of attending Bett Asia 2020.
Hear from influential figures in the education industry, who are setting trends and transforming the education sector with their experience and innovative visions.
Showcase your vision, brand or product to an audience of key decision-makers in education, and government within the region.
Department for International Trade
The Department for International Trade (DIT) is working with BESA to offer UK education technology companies the opportunity to apply for DIT-subsidised booths via Replace with Tradeshow Access Programme (TAP) funding. The booths will be located on the DIT stand in a prime location at BETT Asia.
Located in Malaysia, a major hub for the wider region which consistently attracts senior Malaysian officials and buyers, including those of neighbouring markets, Bett Asia (British Educational Training and Technology Show, Asia) is one of the most important senior education gatherings in the region. Following Bett Asia 2019, DIT has already facilitated lots of education export wins for UK providers who participated in the show.
With over 2,000 education leaders, educators and innovators from more than 40 countries,
as well as attendance from government officials, education leaders and brands at the forefront of educational transformation, Bett Asia is the ideal location for exclusive networking opportunities.
DIT will be hosting a UK pavilion at this world-renowned show and is offering a limited number of exhibitor packages for UK companies designed to create an opportunity for exposure among key decision-makers in the national and international education sector. The DIT UK pavilion at Bett Asia 2020 will be the centre point for all UK government departments during the show, making it the perfect setting to create future partnerships, drive exports and meet investors.
What to expect:
- A booth alongside DIT’s international education team giving access to visitors from around the region.
- Pre-arranged and on-the-day business meetings with overseas buyers and DIT Commercial Officers from our teams at the British Embassies.
- The potential opportunity to meet with visiting overseas Ministers.
- Opportunity to present in the DIT Theatre zone.
- Inclusion in the DIT@BETT exhibitor brochure and our website.
- Invitation to the formal DIT Networking event at the British High Commissioner’s residence.
If you are interested in improving your business’s profile in the education technology industry put BETT in your diary today. If you have any additional questions, please contact DITEducation@brayleino.co.uk.
Telephone: +44 (0) 20 3545 9543
Head of Content
Telephone: +44 (0) 20 3545 9854
This event is being organised in association with Bett Show 2020 – The global meeting place for education buyers