REGISTER FOR REGULAR UPDATES
The Energy Industries Council (EIC) is proud to be organising and managing the UK Group at Offshore South East Asia (OSEA) 2018 taking place from 27-29 November 2018.
About Offshore South East Asia (OSEA)
OSEA is the most established oil and gas industry event in Asia. OSEA has evolved over 40 years by keeping up with industry needs and delivering content that is most sought after by trade professionals. Backed by strong support from the industry, OSEA has consistently attracted a high level of international participation.
SUBSEA Asia 2018 will return once again alongside OSEA to feature the latest subsea equipment and services.
Why exhibit as part of the EIC Group?
- Prime location for the UK group at the show
- The innovative UK branded stand design to draw visitors to the group
- Promotion of the group through various publications/press releases
- Entry for each exhibitor in the Guide to UK group Brochure
- Dedicated event manager to assist prior to and onsite at the show
- Dedicated travel and freight partners
- Experienced organisation
Tradeshow Access Programme (TAP) funding of £2,500 has been confirmed for eligible SMEs. To check your eligibility, please click here.
How to book
Space is reserved according to your preferred stand numbers on a first come, first served basis.
To book your stand, please download the below application form and return to Lucia Durante at email@example.com.