- Be small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) according to the European SME definition;
- Be based in one of the regions covered by the funding ERDF Programmes**: Kent, Hampshire, West Sussex, Surrey, Oxfordshire and parts of East Sussex. Please see full details below;
- Be registered in the UK;
- Not be “Undertaking in Difficulty”. Please see the definition here;
- Have not received more than €200,000 in public funds over the last 3 fiscal years.
**This event is part-funded by the following European Regional Development Fund’s (ERDF’s) Projects;
- South East International Business Growth, aimed at small and medium-sized businesses based in Hampshire, West Sussex, Surrey, Oxfordshire, and parts of East Sussex
- Export ASEAN, aimed at small and medium-sized businesses based in parts of East Sussex, Surrey and West Sussex
- Get Exporting 2, aimed at small and medium-sized businesses based in Kent and parts of East Sussex
Join us on Wednesday, 04 December 2019
Full-Day in Brighton, UK
Free to attend
For further information about the event contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) notice:
This event is planned and delivered by Newable Ltd. This event is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund. As a result, a range of data points must be collected to assess your eligibility to attend this funded event.