REGISTER FOR REGULAR UPDATES
DATE AND TIME
Mon, 5 Feb. 2018, 08:00
Wed, 7 Feb. 2018, 17:00
The Philippines is one of the fastest-growing markets in Asia, with an economic strategy anchored on the Build! Build! Build! programme – a pipeline of big-ticket infrastructure projects for the next 5 years, amounting to GBP130B. These projects, which include new highways, bridges, seaports, train lines, airports, transport hubs and modern public mass transport systems, all require technologies and solutions for smart mobility and energy efficiency.
Meanwhile, utility companies are looking for suppliers as they implement smart metering systems, communications network and data management systems that enable two-way communication between utilities and customers. They need technologies for distribution automation, demand response programs, advanced outage management, energy storage, smart streetlights and electric vehicle supply equipment (EVSE) management.
The Department for International Trade (DIT) is inviting UK companies with smart mobility and energy solutions to join this Trade Mission and tap into these opportunities. Participants will have the rare chance to directly meet the implementers of these projects, both in government and the private sectors. They could also link up with potential clients and partners during the Business Networking Event. There is no participation fee to join the mission.
Specifically, DIT is looking for companies with capabilities on the following areas.
On Smart Mobility:
- Intelligent traffic management/control system, including smart traffic light system
- Route rationalisation
- Bus information management system
- Auto fare collection
- Buses priority system
- Analytics for Beep (similar to Oyster) Data
- Automatic vehicle location technology
- Communications, Navigation, and Surveillance/Air Traffic Management (CNS/ATM) Systems
On Smart Energy:
- Smart metering systems
- Communications network and data management systems for energy distribution companies
- Distribution automation
- Demand response programmes
- Advanced outage management
- Energy storage technologies
- Smart streetlights
- Electric vehicle supply equipment (EVSE) management
The deadline for applications is 12 January 2018.