REGISTER FOR REGULAR UPDATES
DATE AND TIME
Mon, 26 Feb. 2018, 08:00
Tue, 27 Feb. 2018, 17:00
The Training Gateway is working with the British Chamber of Commerce in Singapore to lead a Trade Mission to explore TVET opportunities in Singapore.
The Trade Mission will focus on meeting organisations who are looking for vocational training from UK universities, colleges and companies in the following areas, and more:
- Retail (inc Leadership and People Management, Project management, Supply Chain and Logistic Management)
- Energy and Chemicals (inc Engineering, Research/Development Management)
- Logistics (inc Business Management, Process Improvement)
- Sea Transport (inc Marine Engineering & Surveying, Strategic Planning)
- Food Services (inc Food & Beverage and Research & Development)
- Infocomm Technology (inc Development and implementation, Sales and Marketing)
- Electronics (inc Organisational Development, People Management, Production Management)
The mission will incorporate group meetings with local companies who are interested in vocational training from UK companies, 1-2-1 business meetings, a conference and mini exhibitions. A draft programme is available via the link below.
This Trade Mission costs only £200 plus VAT (delegates to pay for their own airfare and hotels). Funding may be available to cover some flight and accommodation costs from your local DIT office.
If you are interested in attending this Trade Mission please email firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest.