REGISTER FOR REGULAR UPDATES
DATE AND TIME
Mon, 18 Mar. 2019, 08:00
Fri, 22 Mar. 2019, 20:00
Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City
The British Council Vietnam would like to invite UK Business and Management Schools to participate in the UK Business Schools Mission – Vietnam March 2019.
The event aims to help participating UK Business and Management Schools (UK B&M Schools) showcase the excellence of UK business and management education to prospective Vietnamese undergraduate and postgraduate students, generating leads to student recruitment.
The event also aims to provide opportunities for participating UK B&M Schools to establish relationships with local academic contacts from business universities, research institutes, executive education organisations and professional bodies. This will enable them to explore partnership opportunities including curriculum development, student and academic exchange, research and transnational education development.
The event will focus on academic lecture tours for profile raising, combined with student recruitment elements and partnership exploration opportunities.
Key activities include:
- Introductory lectures to high-school students, followed by individual counselling
- Academic lectures to undergraduate/post-graduate students and/or academic staff at universities and executive education/research institutes
- Public seminars followed by individual counselling
- Partnership discussions with local faculties and researchers
- Market briefing and networking events with an introduction to the UK-Vietnam Higher Education Partnership Fund.
Dates & Destinations
Dates: 18 – 22 March 2019
Venue: Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City
- 10,000 to be reached digitally
- 600 students reached via lecture tours
- 300 visitors to public seminars
Participation fee for the whole event in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City: £2,800 exclusive of VAT
Hanoi only: £1,500 exclusive of VAT
Ho Chi Minh City only: £1,500 exclusive of VAT
Participation fee includes venue rental for public seminars and logistics support at local hosting institutions, press releases and viral marketing campaigns.
How to apply
Deadline for application: Friday 22 February 2019
Cancellation fees will be charged for withdrawal from this event, as of the date of receipt of notice of withdrawal via email to the contact point below:
- At 50 percent of the full cost for withdrawals received on or after 8th February 2019
- At 100 percent of the full exhibition cost for withdrawals received on or after 22nd February 2019