REGISTER FOR REGULAR UPDATES
Opportunities in Times of Change
After Malaysia’s general election, what does the future hold? As the UK prepares to leave the EU, where are the areas of growth for UK-Malaysia trade and investment? How can Malaysia support the UK’s growing engagement with ASEAN?
The UK-ASEAN Business Council is delighted to be co-organising this important roundtable with the visiting delegation of the Kuala Lumpur Business Club (KLBC). The aim of the roundtable is to share insight on the latest developments in the UK and Malaysia and to discuss the growing UK-Malaysia trading relationship.
Founded in 2003, the KLBC is made up of senior figures of Malaysia’s largest corporations. The KLBC comprise of leading corporations with interests including, finance, media, natural resources, property, retail, telecommunications such as Astro Malaysia, Celcom Axiata, CIMB Group, FGV Holdings, Khazanah, Maybank, MRCB, PNB, Petronas, RM Capital Partners, Sapura Resources, Sime Darby, Petronas, Tabung Haji, YTL Group to name a few.
The roundtable will provide an opportunity to network with and hear first-hand from business leaders on the latest developments in Malaysia and what that means for the future.
Opening Remarks by:
- Richard Graham MP, Prime Minister’s Trade Envoy to Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines and the ASEAN Economic Community.
- Dato’ Mohammad Faiz Mohammad Azmi, Chairman of PwC Malaysia and President of the Kuala Lumpur Business Club.
This Roundtable is for UKABC partners and invited guests. To express an interest in attending please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Malaysia’s economy on steady growth path, says BNM governor
- Malaysia’s Economy: Getting Closer to High-Income Status
- Speech by Mark Field MP, Minister for Asia and the Pacific on ‘The UK and All of Asia, a Modern Partnership’
- Speech by H.E. Vicki Treadell at British-Malaysia Chamber of Commerce Business Excellence Awards on a new Malaysia and a Global Britain in the 21st century.
- Singapore’s Lead Over Malaysia’s Economy Is Shrinking