REGISTER FOR REGULAR UPDATES
DATE AND TIME
Wed, 9 May 2018, 08:30
Wed, 9 May 2018, 17:00
Queen Elizabeth II Centre
Broad Sanctuary, Westminster
London, SW1P 3EE, UK
Leading with finance. Supporting a Global Britain.
The UK government’s first Trade and Export Finance Forum is hosted by UK Export Finance and the Department for International Trade.
At the event, you will hear from UK government ministers, major overseas buyers, in-market experts and senior industry representatives. You will also find out how to access major international projects worth millions of pounds, with significant supply-chain opportunities for UK businesses looking to sell abroad.
What to expect on the day?
- The chance to meet major global companies to discuss their supply needs and procurement routes.
- Listen to leading trade experts, policy-makers and economists talk about current market trends and key growth areas.
- Sessions on how to win, fulfil and get paid for export contracts around the world.
- The opportunity to network with key industry stakeholders, government representatives and finance and legal experts.
Who should attend?
- UK companies looking to grow internationally (whether experienced exporters or those looking to sell overseas for the first time).
- Banks, private lenders or insurers and legal firms.
- Trade, business and policy organisations.
- UK companies of any size, specialising in energy: infrastructure or the built environment; advanced engineering or manufacturing; healthcare or life sciences; or professional services.
For more information or to register, please click the links below.