REGISTER FOR REGULAR UPDATES
DATE AND TIME
Thu, 4 Jul. 2019, 09:00
Thu, 4 Jul. 2019, 13:00
This event is now oversubscribed and we can no longer take registrations.
The UK-ASEAN Business Council, together with Vietnam’s Ministry of Finance and the Department for International Trade will be holding this important conference as Vietnam looks to increase international investment to help transition its economy.
This conference will bring together senior figures from government and business highlighting the investment opportunities in Vietnam. There will be over 50 participants from Vietnam including the Vietnamese Minister of Finance, senior figures from the State Securities Commission, Taxation, Customs, Stock Exchanges, SOEs and businesses.
There will also be a session on the future development of Vietnam’s capital markets by Dragon Capital and an update from the British Ambassador to Vietnam.
In addition to the morning Conference there will be an opportunity to book 20 minute 1-2-1 meetings in the afternoon with the Vietnamese delegation.
Please find Vietnamese delegation here.
This event is for existing investors and curious, or potential future investors in Vietnam’s exciting future.
- H.E. Mr. Dinh Tien Dzung, Minister of Finance, Vietnam
- Alderman William Russell
- Gareth Ward, British Ambassador to Vietnam
- Dzung Tran Van, Chairman, State Securities Commission, Vietnam
- Khanh Phung Ngoc, Director General, Insurance Supervisory Authority, Vietnam
- Tien Dang Quyet, Director General, Corporate Finance Department, Ministry of Finance
- Hoang Hai, Deputy Director General, Debt Management and External Finance Department, Ministry of Finance
- Thi Pham Dinh, Director General, Department of Tax Policy, Ministry of Finance
- Dominic Scriven OBE, Chairman of Dragon Capital
- Le Hai Tra, Acting Chairman of Board of Directors, Ho Chi Minh Stock Exchange
- Chi Nguyen Duc, BOD Chairman, State Capital Investment Corporation, Vietnam
- Andy Ho, CIO of Vinacapital Group
- Hoa Nguyen Xuan, Deputy CEO, PetroVietnam
- Matt Cavanagh, Director of Group Government Relations, Prudential plc
- Pham Hong Hai, CEO, HSBC Vietnam
4th July 2019, London
Conference: 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
1-2-1 meetings: 2:30 pm – 5:00 pm
London (venue details will be provided if registration is accepted)