- Press Release: Nominations open for annual ...
Press Release: Nominations open for annual British Exporters Association (BExA) Young Exporter and Young Export Financier Awards
DO YOU HAVE A SUCCESS STORY?
We’d like to hear from you.
The GTR-BExA Young Exporter Award and Young Export Financier Award (new for 2019) are open to candidates aged 35 and under (as at 31st December 2018) and employed in the export or export finance department of a manufacturing, trading or financial services company registered in the UK.
The successful candidates, selected from a shortlist of interviewed candidates, will have typically played a key role in winning or closing a financing of a significant order or achieving a series of smaller orders, or in establishing a new business process which has led to increased export competitiveness. The judging panel is made up of representatives from the BExA Council and GTR magazine. Winners receive a cheque for £1,000 and a 1-year subscription to GTR (valued at £550).
Nominations are now open for the 2019 award and close on 14th June. For the submissions process, please visit: bexa.co.uk/export-award/
Previous winners have included:
- 2018: Jonathan Moyce, owner and Director of Loving Pets UK Ltd
- 2017: Alastair White, Deputy Chairman of Biwater International Ltd
- 2016: Nick de Lisle, Bid Manager at NMS Infrastructure Ltd, and Freddie Tucker, Trade & Structured Finance at Dints International Ltd
- 2015: Troy Wang, VP‐Customers at Rolls‐Royce plc
- 2014: Christopher Blackford, Co‐Founder and Operations Director of Sky‐Futures
- 2013: Geoffrey de Mowbray, CEO of Dints International Ltd
- Candidates must be under 35 on 31st December 2018
- Candidates do not need to be BExA members
- The winner is selected by a GTR‐BExA interview panel taking account of a written submission by the applicant
- The winner receives a cheque for £1,000 and a 1‐year subscription to GTR, valued at £550
For more information, contact:
Michelle Treasure, Secretariat, BExA at 020 7222 5419 or email@example.com
To view the original press release from the British Exporters Association, please click the link below.