- UKABC is Hiring a new Events Manager!
UKABC is Hiring a new Events Manager!
DO YOU HAVE A SUCCESS STORY?
We’d like to hear from you.
The UK-ASEAN Business Council is pleased to announce this exciting new opportunity to join the team as an Events Manager. The role requires an ambitious, multi-talented individual to join our small team and take the lead on delivering an exciting calendar of events meant to inform and inspire British companies about the potential of doing business in ASEAN.
Job Description – Events Manager
The role will involve leading UKABC’s extensive events programme including planning, delivering and evaluating.
- Develop and deliver an exciting events programme, both here in the UK and in Southeast Asia, that supports the UKABC’s key objectives
- Manage delegate acquisition, production and delivery of UKABC’s event schedule from conception to delivery.
- Manage events timeline to ensure all timescales, budgets, value for money outcomes and expectations are met
- Review and report on the effectiveness of events
- A creative, innovative thinker, willing to try different delivery methods to meet targets
- Comfortable briefing and dealing with all levels of government and business stakeholders
- Able to lead independently on projects and delegate tasks appropriately.
- Confident in managing budgets and negotiating value-in-kind deals where relevant
- Good understanding and appreciation of different cultures and a genuine interest and desire to learn more about the UK’s links with Southeast Asia
- Experience of delivering a wide range of corporate events
- A talent for exciting copywriting and strong communications skills
- Attention to detail is a must and good time management skills essential
- Knowledge of digital software (WordPress, Newsweaver, Microsoft Office 2010 and CRM systems)
For further information please contact either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. The application deadline is 15 February 2018.