In May 2017, the BMCC Trade Team introduced British company The Rose Tree to a local department...
Nimble is the UK’s first and only makers of plant-based and child-friendly cleaning products,...
Carl Stephen Patrick Hunter, CEO and Managing Director of Coltraco Ultrasonics, spoke to us about...
A company is looking for organic dairy products in Vietnam
Deadline for application:
Sun, 31 Mar. 2019
You should be able to supply dairy products like organic milk and cheese. Your products should be ready to delivered to Vietnam.
- Is a distributor for Vinamilk, the largest dairy company in Vietnam
- Has revenue of £26 billion per year
- Manufactures and distributes Aloe Vera products, coconut jelly, instant bubble tea, and organic sugar
- Manufactures and exports K-Cup coffee capsules
- Has factories and plants in Laos and in Vietnam
For more information, submit your proposal to the British Business Group Vietnam (BBGV). BBGV is a chosen partner to deliver trade services in Vietnam. You should include profile details and a statement of capability. All submissions will be reviewed and you will be notified of any potential next steps. You can only submit a proposal if you are a UK registered company.
Opportunity closing date:
31 March 2019
Value of contract:
To be confirmed