Carl Stephen Patrick Hunter, CEO and Managing Director of Coltraco Ultrasonics, spoke to us about...
Sarah McAllister, Head of Marketing (New Business) for Linguaphone Group, told us about Pingu's...
Statiflo’s Technical Sales Manager Paul Buck talks about their experience gradually expanding...
High-Speed Rail Project
Deadline for application:
Fri, 29 Jun. 2018
A tender has been issued to appoint an assets company for a high-speed rail project
You will be responsible for:
– designing, building, financing and maintaining all rolling stock
– designing, building, financing, operating and maintaining all rail assets like track-work, power, signalling and telecommunication
– coordinating the system’s network capacity for operations and maintenance needs
The project is open to corporations, business organisations or consortia made up of members that meets the minimum selection criteria under the following headings:
– new railway system delivery experience
– network operator track record
– asset management – rolling stock
– asset management – high speed rail assets
For more information about this tender, submit your company details to the Department for International Trade team in Malaysia and Singapore.
All submissions will be reviewed and you will be notified of any potential next steps. You can only submit a proposal if you are a UK registered company.