In May 2017, the BMCC Trade Team introduced British company The Rose Tree to a local department...
Nimble is the UK’s first and only makers of plant-based and child-friendly cleaning products,...
Carl Stephen Patrick Hunter, CEO and Managing Director of Coltraco Ultrasonics, spoke to us about...
Vietnam – Snack products
Deadline for application:
Sun, 31 Mar. 2019
You should be able to supply products like crisps, nuts and boiled sweets.
The products must:
– be suitable to be delivered to convenience stores
– be 80 grams
– have a long shelf-life of preferably 9 to 12 months
– not be out-of-stock
– is one of the biggest convenience chains in Vietnam
– has more than 250 stores in key cities
Submit your proposal to the British Business Group Vietnam (BBGV).
BBGV is our chosen partner to deliver trade services in Vietnam.
All submissions will be reviewed and you will be notified of any next steps. You can only submit a proposal if you are a UK registered company.
- Opportunity closing date: 31 March 2019
- Value of contract: Value unknown