Carl Stephen Patrick Hunter, CEO and Managing Director of Coltraco Ultrasonics, spoke to us about...
Sarah McAllister, Head of Marketing (New Business) for Linguaphone Group, told us about Pingu's...
Statiflo’s Technical Sales Manager Paul Buck talks about their experience gradually expanding...
Waste to Energy Technology
Deadline for application:
Sun, 15 Apr. 2018
A company is looking for new technology solutions on waste to energy
Your solutions should be able to:
– create a new waste to energy methodology
– generate a new source of technology from industrial waste
– provides management services on industrial and all other types of liquid and non-liquid waste
– has been established for over 20 years
– has a registered capital of over £253,790,000
Submit your proposal to the British Chamber of Commerce in Thailand.
All submissions will be reviewed and you will be notified of any potential next steps. You can only submit a proposal if you are a UK registered company.