Established in 1988, Harvey Nash has supported many of the world’s leading organisations to recruit, source and create technology using skilled talent needed to succeed in an increasingly competitive and technology-driven world. With 5,000 professionals in 42 offices across the USA, Europe and Asia, the Group has the reach and resources of a global organisation whilst fostering a culture of innovation and agility that empowers its people to respond to constantly changing client needs. Harvey Nash works with clients, both large and small, to deliver a portfolio of services: executive search, professional recruitment, IT outsourcing and business process outsourcing services.
Harvey Nash Asia operates in China, Hong Kong, Singapore, Vietnam, Indonesia, Japan and Australia. Harvey Nash’s IT outsourcing business, NashTech, delivers software development, business process outsourcing, and technology innovation to clients across the USA, Europe and Asia Pacific from its centres in Vietnam.
NashTech established its first software development centre in Vietnam in 1999 employing 25 people through a representative office and a local partner. In 2007, with accession to WTO, NashTech acquired 100% of a Vietnam software business based in Ho Chi Minh City.
- Harvey Nash Group is a London-based group of companies with over 8,000 employees, over 40 global offices and revenues in excess of £670 million
- Harvey Nash, established in 1988, launched its outsourcing business, NashTech, in the Vietnamese market in 1999 and now has 8 offices in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City
- NashTech employs more than 4,500 people in its software innovation hub in Vietnam for clients in 43 countries
- It is the second largest independent technology business in Vietnam
- Its business in Vietnam accounts for 30% of the overall outsourcing business
- 56% of the NashTech team in Vietnam is female with many in senior management or technical roles
- 4 million UK children are administered through each school day by software written in Vietnam by NashTech
- Over 100,000 disadvantaged people in the UK have been helped into work by software written in Vietnam
- NashTech has been delivering BPO services for over 10 years to the ASEAN, EMEA and Americas from its Vietnam operation
- NashTech developed the software that processes 80% of all UK mortgage applications
- Over 300,000 people have given up smoking by using software developed by NashTech in Vietnam