REGISTER FOR REGULAR UPDATES
DATE AND TIME
Thu, 28 Jan. 2021, 08:30
Thu, 28 Jan. 2021, 09:30
About this event
The ASEAN Food & Drink Exporters Forum was created in 2020 to bring together Executives of established UK food and drink brands exporting to ASEAN markets with in-market importers and distributors to share strategies and insights about commercial trade in a roundtable format.
Members will have the opportunity to validate key aspects of their current export businesses to ASEAN markets with other experienced exporters and in-market importers and distributors.
The forum will deliver
- Monthly 60-minute virtual roundtable meetings
- Each meeting will focus on export-related issues in individual ASEAN countries (example topics below)
- Access to a closed discussion panel with other Members
- Chaired by one of the industry’s leading experts, Cameron Gordon, Incite Founding Partner + Head of Client Growth, with over 10 years experience of launching food and drink brands into ASEAN markets
28th January 2021
Strategies for getting the attention of importers and distributors in ASEAN markets in 2021
A commercially driven initiative
Each session will host 8-10 senior representatives from non-competing food and drink brands and in-market importers and distributors. Sessions will not be recorded to foster open discussion amongst Members.
Once the delegation has filled up, Member applications will be wait-listed.
Example topics covered
- Market entry models: what is working, what is not working and strategies for getting the most out of your distributors.
- Getting visibility on export markets: what are the challenges and the strategies being employed.
- Promotion: what is and isn’t working, what is giving the best ROI and what storytelling is resonating best with distributors and end customers.
- Costs: what strategies are being deployed for coverage of retail listing costs, compulsory marketing programs, general marketing and promotion costs.
Who this event is suitable for
- Established UK food and drink exporters with over GBP £200,000 in current annual sales to ASEAN markets
- Senior Management, Executives or Brand Owners from a company attending the event
Register for this event on the link below.
Partner + Head of Client Growth
Incite | F&B Export Development