REGISTER FOR REGULAR UPDATES
DATE AND TIME
Wed, 25 Nov. 2020, 08:30
Wed, 25 Nov. 2020, 09:30
About this online forum
This event has been created this year to bring together Executives of established UK food and drink brands exporting to ASEAN markets to share strategies and insights about commercial trade in a roundtable format. Members will have the opportunity to validate key aspects of their current export businesses to ASEAN markets with other experienced exporters.
The forum will deliver
- Monthly 60-minute virtual roundtable meetings
- Each meeting will focus on export-related issues in individual ASEAN countries (example topics below)
- Access to a closed discussion panel with other members
- Chaired by one of the industry’s leading experts, Cameron Gordon, Incite Founding Partner + Head of Client Growth, with over 10 years experience of launching food and drink brands into ASEAN markets
A commercially driven initiative
Each session will host 8-10 senior representatives from non-competing food and drink brands. Sessions will not be recorded to foster open discussion amongst members.
Example topics covered
- Market entry models: what is working, what is not working and strategies for getting the most out of your distributors
- Getting visibility on export markets: what are the challenges and the strategies being employed
- Promotion: what is and isn’t working, what is giving the best ROI and what storytelling is resonating best with distributors and end customers
- Costs: what strategies are being deployed for coverage of retail listing costs, compulsory marketing programs, general marketing and promotion costs
Who this online forum is suitable for
- Established UK food and drink exporters with over GBP £200,000 in current annual sales to ASEAN markets
- Company representatives within senior management or executive-level positions
To register for this event click the link below.