REGISTER FOR REGULAR UPDATES
DATE AND TIME
Fri, 19 Mar. 2021, 00:00
Fri, 19 Mar. 2021, 23:59
The UK Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office and the Department for International Trade would like to know more about the motivations, challenges, and barriers, which may impact companies’ willingness or ability to do business in Indonesia.
Indonesia is one of the largest Asian economies, has a growing middle-income population, and offers geographical links to Southeast Asia. Yet the enormous potential offered by these market fundamentals remains largely untapped.
This survey aims to provide timely guidance on business perceptions and preferences. Please complete the survey by 19 March for it to be considered.
Who should participate?
All businesses, regardless of size or sector, which have considered or are interested in expanding to Indonesia, businesses currently operating in Indonesia or with experience in the market, and businesses operating in the wider region. Please feel free to share with your networks.
Why should you participate?
This 10-minute-long survey is complementary to other strategic UK Government efforts in Indonesia, such as the Joint Trade Review. By completing the survey, you will help ensure that the UK Government has an accurate understanding of what challenges businesses are really facing in Indonesia and what kind of support could help mitigate these and boost your ongoing commercial success.
You will help ensure that future UK diplomatic efforts are informed by real business experience. Survey respondents will:
- Have a say in designing the support provided to UK businesses at home and overseas.
- Help substantiate future diplomatic efforts in Indonesia.
- Inform future programming of the British Embassy in Jakarta and the Department for International.
- Meet like-minded companies within your sector & gain business contacts
- Receive a package of international resources for exporters
May you require any further information or assistance, please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
Meet & discuss with like-minded businesses during a 90-minute targeted online session on the most pertinent topics related to the Indonesian market.
- Agritech – 19 February, 10:00-11:30 UK Time
- Renewable Energy, Low Carbon Development, and Infrastructure – 22 February, 10:00-11:30 UK Time
- Finance, Cyber and Data Storage – 24 February, 09:00-10:30 UK Time
- Our Experience in Indonesia: Overcoming Barriers and Finding Opportunities – Cross-Sectoral Discussion – 26 February, 09:00-10:30 UK Time
- Education & EdTech – 26 February, 09:00-10:30 UK Time
Feedback on similar previous events
“It is great to be in a forum with companies we can learn from and feel like we are not alone.”
Respondent to GovRisk BII survey, Kenya 2019
“It was a good survey in my opinion-I don’t take many, but it was really well organized and had good drop-down menus/places to write if needed.”
Respondent to GovRisk Indonesia BP survey, 2021