REGISTER FOR REGULAR UPDATES
DATE AND TIME
Tue, 24 Nov. 2020, 10:00
Wed, 25 Nov. 2020, 13:30
About this virtual workshop
Is your business looking to expand into new global markets, but unsure of how to assess which market offers the best opportunity? Get ready for this free interactive virtual event, designed to help you explore new global markets to drive global growth.
You will hear expert insight on how to carry out international market research; an element that is crucial in driving your decision making and, ultimately, can be the make or break of a successful export strategy. An international trade expert will show you how to effectively source and analyse market research data to identify and evaluate international opportunities.
Although market research can be a time-consuming process, it can reduce risk and have a significant payoff in the long run.
What you will learn
- Understand how to select and prioritise export markets
- Plan and undertake overseas market research projects
- Find export information through effective use of the internet and desk research
- Discover how to research your target markets, customers and partners in-depth
- Draw conclusions from overseas market research
- Use research to drive business growth and develop international sales
- Discover resources and support available from the Department for International Trade
Director – JH Market Strategy Ltd
John has extensive international trade experience, having worked in exports throughout his career. John has travelled all over the world on business, lived and worked in North America, and has led groups of UK businesses on market visits throughout Europe, China, Southeast Asia, the Indian sub-continent and Africa.
His focus now, as a consultant and trainer, is on assisting SME businesses from any sector to develop effective export strategies and to win business in markets across the globe. He works closely with the Department for International Trade, facilitating conferences and seminars and delivering export strategy workshops on a range of international trade-related topics.
Who this virtual workshop is suitable for
This virtual workshop is suitable for UK companies looking to expand into new global markets, currently assessing which market offers the best opportunity.
A range of data points must be collected to assess your businesses eligibility.
- Be small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) according to the European SME definition
- Be based in the Southeast of England
- Not be “Undertaking in Difficulty” – please see the definition here
- Have not received more than €200,000 in public funds over the last 3 fiscal years
This virtual event will take place across two half-days:
Tuesday 24 November 2020, 10:00 – 13:30
Wednesday 25 November 2020, 10:00 – 13:30
To secure your place for this free virtual event, simply click the button below.
Please note, only 30 places are available and the above eligibility criteria apply. Places are limited to one delegate per business and they must be available to attend both half-day sessions – we highly recommend applying quickly to secure your spot.
Have a question about the virtual event? Email the Newable team at firstname.lastname@example.org