REGISTER FOR REGULAR UPDATES
DATE AND TIME
Thu, 2 Jul. 2020, 09:00
Thu, 2 Jul. 2020, 10:30
About this webinar
The implementation of nationwide or local closure of educational institutions worldwide due to the Coronavirus pandemic has impacted about 98.6% of the world’s student population.
This webinar will help the audience understand how Higher Education institutions and students around the globe are responding to the Coronavirus crisis. The esteemed panel of speakers will share on how their respective institutions have been managing the move to online learning, the learning curve and what further needs and improvements are required to adapt to the new normal.
Key topics of discussion include:
- Impact on students’ study plans
- Changes in the educational delivery and the rise of online learning
- Communication with international students and what they want to hear from universities
- Challenges faced by institutions during this crisis
- Tactics which the universities have adopted
- How universities are addressing student recruitment
- Fu Ching Yee
Director of Operations at QS Enrolment
- Prof. Graham Kendall
Provost & CEO of University of Nottingham Malaysia
- Prof. Dato’ Dr Ansary Ahmed
Founder President of Asia E-learning
- Ybhg. Datuk Ir. (Dr.) Abdul Rahim Hj. Hashim
Vice-Chancellor at University of Malaya
Who is this webinar suitable for?
This webinar is suitable for all British companies working within, or in relation to, the Higher Education and Professional Training sectors, in the UK and/or Southeast Asia.
For more information on the speakers, the webinar’s sponsors and partners, and ticket details, please click the appropriate link(s) below.