REGISTER FOR REGULAR UPDATES
DATE AND TIME
Wed, 24 Feb. 2021, 09:00
Wed, 24 Feb. 2021, 10:00
Why should you attend
Southeast Asia is a highly contested market and newcomers can struggle to persuade the top talent to confide in them. A company’s first hire is the most important of all and needs to both have the support from HQ and tools to build out a winning local team.
Companies that enter a new market may have their product top-of-mind, but the people promoting their product in a new market are far more important.
When not well executed, hiring abroad can reduce not increase transparency and companies’ views into a new market, so it is critical to secure the best people for the job and ensure their buy-in.
What will you learn
- How global business growth will continue despite challenging circumstances and why remote work is the new normal.
- How to put employees in new regions ahead of your product or service, including trustworthy hiring, onboarding and HR management in a different country.
- Best practices for expansion to another country and getting the ball rolling in a new market.
- Marketing Internationalization Best Practices – Best practices on how to raise brand awareness before going out to the market.
- Partnering Best Practices – why companies that come to Asia need partners in Asia and how to manage them.
This event is hosted by the British Chamber of Commerce – Singapore in partnership with Globalization Partners.