REGISTER FOR REGULAR UPDATES
DATE AND TIME
Tue, 4 Feb. 2020, 09:00
Thu, 6 Feb. 2020, 18:00
Why attend this event?
The Wireless Broadband Alliance (WBA) Asia Telecom Summit is the first of three events open to both WBA Members and also wider wireless industry stakeholders.
Tuesday, 4 February is an open conference designed to inform and engage companies on the latest technology developments and opportunities and provide valuable networking opportunities with WBA Members and other attendees.
Wednesday and Thursday are the WBA Members-only working sessions where members come together for project meetings and identify the technologies that are resolving real business issues and enabling collaborative opportunities for operators, service providers, enterprises and cities.
The three-day event offers the chance to participate in key discussions and hear firsthand about the trends, industry opportunities and progress being made in WBA programs & projects.
- Wi-Fi 6 Deployment Scenarios, Guidelines and End-to-End trials
- RAN Convergence: Wi-Fi and 5G Global Architecture & Policy
- Wi-Fi Industry Verticals Requirements & Guidelines: In-Home; In-Flight; Connected Vehicle; Enterprise
- Roaming Evolution with Federation, PKI and WBA ID
- Security and Privacy over Wireless Networks
- New schemes and monetization: Wi-Fi Sensing; QoS
- Wi-Fi Networks Interoperability: Master Test Case Library for roaming, offload, provisioning, onboarding, captivation
- IoT Access Network Deployment Synergies and Interoperability
Who is the event suitable for?
All telecommunications companies with a vested interest in entering or expanding into Southeast Asian markets.
When and where is the event?
February 4th – 6th, 2020
Address: Novotel Clarke Quay (Phoenix Ballroom) 177A River Valley Rd, Singapore 179031
Tel: +65 6338 3333
View the 3-day agenda by clicking the link below to the event page on the WBA website and selecting the relevant dates.