Deadline for application:
Mon, 19 Oct. 2020
This is a business opportunity from an overseas buyer. Pitch for the business and explain how your company meets its requirements. The government wants the supply delivery and installation of a SMARTvision system. You should be able to supply, deliver and install a commercial cloud-hosted SMARTvision system at various agency installations.
The work includes but not limited to:
- Supply of equipment
- Delivery installation, configuration, commissioning, post-implementation support, maintenance and repair of the system
- Subscription fees of for stipulated functionalities of the system
- Operator manuals associated with various system components
- Quarterly reports
The system should consist of:
- 104 units of minimum IP66-rated rugged wearable devices (mist be attached to safety helmets)
- 55 unis of mobile tablets minimally 10-inch in screen size
- Compatible software application with necessary licenses to operate the systems for both rugged wearable devices and tablets
Opportunity closing date:
19 October 2020
Value of the contract:
To be confirmed
The buyer is happy to talk to:
Express your interest:
Express your interest to the Department for International Trade team in Singapore.
All submissions will be reviewed and you will be notified of any potential next steps. You can only express your interest if you are a UK registered company.
This website contains links to other websites that we do not control or maintain. We are not responsible for the content of these sites. We provide these links for your convenience only and do not necessarily endorse their content.
Before entering into a contract you need to apply for any necessary export licences, which can include applications to trade in certain goods. You should also make your own enquiries and be satisfied with the accuracy of any information supplied to you.