Technology Solutions for the Tourism Industry
Deadline for application:
Fri, 3 Jul. 2020
This is a business opportunity from an overseas buyer. Pitch for the business and explain how your company meets its requirements. An organisation is looking for commercially ready technology solutions to prepare for the new normal in the tourism industry. You should be able to provide commercially ready and market-tested technology solutions.
The solutions are wanted to prepare the tourism sector for the new normal and help:
- Enable a light-touch/contactless payment experience to reassure and instil confidence in visitors
- Reimagine the way visitors experience the destination and its offerings without being present, to build business resilience and identify new revenue streams
- Enable real-time monitoring of tourism facilities and visitor flow in order to manage crowd density
- Enable back-end processes to be light-touch/contactless, to ensure the safety of staff on-site
- Use technology to maintain a high level of hygiene and inform visitors, so that they are assured of the level of cleanliness
Further information is available on request.
Opportunity closing date:
03 July 2020
Value of the contract:
To be confirmed
The buyer is happy to talk to:
Express your interest:
Express your interest to the Department for International Trade team in Singapore.
All submissions will be reviewed and you will be notified of any potential next steps. You can only express your interest if you are a UK registered company.
This website contains links to other websites that we do not control or maintain. We are not responsible for the content of these sites. We provide these links for your convenience only and do not necessarily endorse their content.
Before entering into a contract you need to apply for any necessary export licences, which can include applications to trade in certain goods. You should also make your own enquiries and be satisfied with the accuracy of any information supplied to you.